[X2Go-User] Incorrect keymapping?

Will Rouesnel w.rouesnel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 04:09:18 CEST 2012

With the most recent versions of x2go on Linux I've been having enormous
difficulty with the keymap not being correctly applied - that is, the
arrow keys, delete keys, home and end etc. appear to be mismapped
between client and server, regardless of what I set the Keyboard
settings to in the x2go client.

I'm using the Qt client 3.99.2.2. Does anyone know what the cause of
this is? The machine I'm connecting from is a laptop, but that shouldn't
be fundamentally changing the keycodes x2go reads?