[X2Go-User] x2gostartagent hangs in rhel6

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Sep 19 17:35:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Mi 19 Sep 2012 17:08:52 CEST gregrwm wrote:

> can i somehow bypass all the x2go session handling, just "manually"
> launch something on the remote host, and then connect to it, perhaps
> even via an ssh tunnel i setup myself?  (just like i've been doing
> with vnc for years, also xpra works this way, too bad it crashes)

Yes, this is basically possible, but I can not recall it right now and
it is rather complex, only intended for development purposes. The
usability of it is very low.

If you have some scripting skills, please help us detect the position
where x2gostartagent hangs. Put some extra syslog commands into
x2gostartagent and what the log file to see how far x2gostartagent gets.

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31