[X2Go-User] Two new features in X2Go Client

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Sep 6 21:26:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Do 06 Sep 2012 20:09:48 CEST  wrote:

> Please, there are two very basic features that are still missing.
> Whenever I have two or more machines to x2go, I have to start two
> client sessions. And then those two collide, causing one to crash. The
> only way to fix this is to edit /usr/bin/x2gostartagent on one of the
> target machines and change SSH_PORT to 30200. It seems that as it
> stands now, x2go is intended to be used with only one machine at a
> time!
> --
> [1]merc1984 at f-m.fm

If you are juggling with multiple simultaneous X2Go sessions, the
please try pyhoca-gui. One application instance can handle various
sessions to the same or to many servers.

However, I do not observer what you describe above with multiple
running instances of X2Go Client. Can you describe steps on how to
reproduce the issue?

Greets,

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31