[X2Go-User] Two new features in X2Go Client

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Thu Sep 6 20:09:48 CEST 2012

Please, there are two very basic features that are still missing.
Whenever I have two or more machines to x2go, I have to start two
client sessions. And then those two collide, causing one to crash. The
only way to fix this is to edit /usr/bin/x2gostartagent on one of the
target machines and change SSH_PORT to 30200. It seems that as it
stands now, x2go is intended to be used with only one machine at a
time!
[1]merc1984 at f-m.fm