[X2Go-User] Xwin start failure: unsafe environment error

Gertjan Hofman gertjan_hofman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 26 20:02:25 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am running  3.99.2.1 on  Win-7 64 bit,  accessing a Linux desktop locally. Worked fine for a while although I some time got an error which is not persistent: when connecting to the session I get:

Xserver aborted due to an unsafe environment.
 Win was started with the following command line: (null).

A quick google of the error brings me to the parsing the args of the x-server.   Is the x-server being started with a wrong command line ?  Is this an x2go issue or xwin ?

If any one can tell me how to collect more info, much appreciated.

Thanks
Gertjan