[X2Go-User] (no subject)

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Wed Oct 10 23:21:32 CEST 2012

>From what you, in a rather short description, explain here it sounds to
me that it works. You need to click the pyhoca icon in the systray and
choose to do the actual connection, or session start if you like,
because the way pyhoca works your authenticated at the point you
describe. The next step is to connect using that icon in the systray.
When you understand it, it's actually useful and powerful to use.

By the way, I think there are some documentation on how to use pyhoca
in the wiki.

> Debian Testing with X2Go 3.99.3.0-0
>
> --
Well, no. I have the session set up in PyHoca, but for some reason it's
not invoking my SSH key so I have to manually log in. Maybe I have to
specify the key in session settings. But when I click on that logged-in
session, and hit Start New Desktop Session.... nothing. Zip. I can do
that a hundred times, and it ignores me. So I set in session settings
for it to automatically launch a session on login, and it's not
starting there either. PyHoca is just not working.