[X2Go-User] Impossible to connect since update

Saint Germain saintger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 18:53:51 CET 2012

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:11:03 +0100, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote :

> Hi!
>
> On Do 22 Nov 2012 10:41:17 CET Saint Germain wrote:
>
> > Hello Daniel,
> >
> > No my setup is quite simple: I have only one server and one client
> > (and of course the server is on a different machine than the client)
> > The client only connect to the server and the server has only one
> > client. And I also got only one session.
> >
> > Thanks !
>
> On the server, please kill all x2goagent processes and check the all
> x2goruncommand processes vanish soon after you have killed all
> x2goagent instances.
>
> If there is no x2goagent instance running... Hmmm...
>
> Just in case: also restart sshd on the server.

Hello,

I have no x2goagent running on the server:
ps af | grep x2
26924 pts/0    S      0:00 /usr/bin/perl /usr/sbin/x2gocleansessions

I tried stopping x2goserver and sshd and restarting them: same errors.

Is there any way I can have more meaningful messages to debug this ?
I don't understand why the port 30001 seems to be occupied. I have
nothing running behind that port.

Thanks for your help !