[X2Go-User] Impossible to connect since update

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Nov 22 15:11:03 CET 2012

Hi!

On Do 22 Nov 2012 10:41:17 CET Saint Germain wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> No my setup is quite simple: I have only one server and one client
> (and of course the server is on a different machine than the client)
> The client only connect to the server and the server has only one client.
> And I also got only one session.
>
> Thanks !

On the server, please kill all x2goagent processes and check the all
x2goruncommand processes vanish soon after you have killed all
x2goagent instances.

If there is no x2goagent instance running... Hmmm...

Just in case: also restart sshd on the server.

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31