[X2Go-User] Dependency Problem with x2go PPA packages

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Nov 8 22:56:41 CET 2012

Hi Heinrich,

On Do 08 Nov 2012 19:56:44 CET Xypron wrote:

> Hello Michael,
>
> for problems with repositories run by Canonical, you should contact them.
>
> You could try
> deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian/ wheezy main
> as repository.
>
> Best regards
>
> Heinrich Schuchardt

For Ubuntu users of X2Go we run two ppas on Launchpad.

   stable releases: ppa:x2go/stable
   nightly builds:  ppa:x2go/ppa

I yesterday tagged some releases of X2Go (x2goclient, x2goserver,
nx-libs) and the Launchpad build daemons have been crunching on the
new packages during the day.

As I checked this afternoon, the i386 had already been built while
amd64 packages were still in the queue. As x2goagent is merely a
wrapper script it is provided by the i386 build (_all.deb) whereas
nxagent is an arch specific package (_amd64.deb, _i386.deb).

Please wait another day and then the build process should have settled.

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31