[X2Go-User] Dependency Problem with x2go PPA packages

Michael Nagel ubuntu at nailor.devzero.de
Thu Nov 8 16:35:55 CET 2012

Hi there,

I am trying to install x2go from the Ubuntu PPA but I get the following error:

*****
$ sudo apt-get install x2goserver
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 x2goserver : Depends: x2goagent (>= 2:3.5.0.15-0~) but it is not going to be installed

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/x2go-stable-precise.list
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/stable/ubuntu precise main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/stable/ubuntu precise main
*****

Any ideas what went wrong here?

Best Regards
Michael

PS: I wrote a very similar mail to x2go-dev just before this mail. Sorry for creating noise, but I just discovered the different mailing list...