[X2Go-User] x2goplugin

Jean Gottschalk jean at gottschalk.us
Wed May 23 06:44:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

just to clarify what is meant here: installing the package x2goplugin on my
ubuntu machine will install the x2goplugin into the Mozilla browser
installed on my machine. But is there any way currently to serve the
x2goplugin via a web server, to remotely make it available to any virgin
mozilla browser trying to connect to the x2go server?

According to the deprecated documentation, this was being done with an xpi
package for mozilla, but the one that can be found online is no longer
compatible with the latest versions of Firefox.

Jean