[X2Go-User] Folder sharing does not work with x2goclient

Stephan Diehl stephan.diehl at opensolutions.net
Wed May 9 12:46:59 CEST 2012

Hi Mike,

i have disabled the key deletion in x2gomountdirs and do a manual sshfs call with the existing key files. Then i can see that the x2goserver ist not trusting the x2goclient (sshfs server) and after accepting the hash he is asking me for the password (not trusting my key).

On the x2go client side in the sshd debug log you can see that the sshd is not trusting the client.

So, there is a generally trust problem between server and client :-) and it is client side, because the old x2goclient 3.01(windows and linux) can still share his folders.

Any ideas how to debug this, MIke? Is the latest 3.99 Linux client folder sharing working on your client?

Stephan

Am 09.05.2012 um 11:43 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Di 08 Mai 2012 17:28:04 CEST Stephan Diehl wrote:
>
>> But why is a server modification nedded? The old x2goclient 3.01 for windows and linux can still mount local folders without any problems. This has to be an issue on the client side.
>>
>> Is there an old x2goclient.deb (Ver. 3.01) available? Then i can install it on the new client os and test if this issue is from x2go or the system (like sshd).
>
> Best insight you will get when looking at debug output of the client-side sshd (/etc/ssh/sshd_config) and the debug output of the X2Go server (/etc/x2go/x2goserver.conf).
>
> Mike
>

> --
>
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
> mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
> fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419
>
> GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
> mail: mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de
>
> freeBusy:
> https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Stephan Diehl
Geschäftsführer

Open Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Luisenweg 109
20537 Hamburg

Fon: 040 / 7070806 - 70
Mail: stephan.diehl at opensolutions.net
Web: www.opensolutions.net

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRA 105 704
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Open Solutions GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 999 00
Geschäftsführer: Stephan Diehl
USt-Id-Nr: DE253775678; Steuer-Nr: 46/649/00349