[X2Go-User] Folder sharing does not work with x2goclient

Emanuele Rocca ema at linux.it
Tue May 8 17:00:48 CEST 2012

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Stephan Diehl
<stephan.diehl at opensolutions.net> wrote:
> same here. I'm debugging the problem an the reason is, that the x2goclient
> did not update the local autorized_keys file.

That does not to seem the problem, at least here.

I've tracked down the issue and apparently x2gomountdirs gets stuck in
a interactive dialog waiting for someone to accept the server key. As
a workaround, try to modify *the server's* /etc/ssh/ssh_config and
disable strict host key checking:

Host 127.0.0.1
    StrictHostKeyChecking no
    UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null

With such a modification I can mount folders properly.