[X2Go-User] x2goserver on vserver guest

Adèlphe Rafanambinana radelphe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:06:47 CEST 2012

Hi John,

Thank you for your e-mail, and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

I forgot to mention on my previous message, that Iǘe tried to load fuse
inside my vserver.
I used this link (http://linux-vserver.org/Fuse_GlusterFS) to get idea on
how to do that.
Unfortunately, it didn't help.
So I'm wondering:
1. According to the error message, is the problem really due to the missing
of fuse module, or is it something else?
2. If it's a problem with fuse module, how can I test/check if that it's
loaded in vserver guest? (maybe I should ask that question to vserver
mailing-list)

You said in your previous message:
>Even that will not allow fusermount to work so local
> shares are a problem.  To work around that, we removed that
> functionality from the X2Go scripts running on the guest and moved them
> and a modified x2gocleansessions script to the host.

How can I do something like that on my set up?
Thank you,

--
Adèlphe Rafanambinana