[X2Go-User] X2Go on wheezy Xen DomU

Mirco Schmidt mirco.schmidt at mac.com
Fri Mar 30 00:22:58 CEST 2012

Addition to my own question:

I realized that the greyed "resume" button become's usable after suspending a session. But it make's no difference if I double click an entry from the list or choose one that is suspended and click resume the effect is that I get a message as you can see in the attached screenshot.

I hope one of you can give a hint…