[X2Go-User] Few questions with Windows client

Scott Balmos sbalmos at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 29 19:46:53 CEST 2012

On 3/27/2012 10:51 PM, John Williams wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM, Scott Balmos<sbalmos at fastmail.fm>  wrote:
>> Do you happen to remember what was the latest version before the libssh move? I'll gladly check if there's an old build laying around somewhere.
> I don't know of the timing compared to libssh, but x2goclient 3.01-13
> works well for me with sound and video even with ssh sound tunneling
> enabled.

Interestingly, the sound tunneling seems to be a problem outside of the
client. I downgraded to Win x2goclient 3.01-13, and nothing changed.
Then I fired up x2goclient inside my laptop's matching KUbuntu VM. The
same behavior was observed (playing about 1/10th second of a sound).
Anything on the server side I should switch or look at?