[X2Go-User] X2Go client - multiple sessions?

scain at exgenesis.com scain at exgenesis.com
Thu Mar 22 18:12:24 CET 2012

On March 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM "John A. Sullivan III"
<jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 11:11 -0400, scain at exgenesis.com wrote:
> >
> > Is this a known limitation of the x2go client?  Is there some trick to
> > getting multiple sessions working correctly?
> >
> <snip>
> Just to make sure I understand, I assume you are running multiple client
> instances on the same physical desktop but are your trying to connect
> those multiple clients to the same X2Go server (different users) or to
> different X2Go servers? Thanks - John

Sorry for being unclear.  I am running multiple client instances on the
same physical desktop but they are each connecting to a different remote
host.  However, the user name is the same for each host if that is at all
relevant.

Regards,

Shelby Cain