[X2Go-User] xming 6.9.0.31 keeps crashing

nigra truo nigratruo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:29:50 CET 2012

Hi,

I use x2go a lot on Windows, but have noticed that the xming server keeps
crashing from time to time, usually when I seem to have firefox open in the
session with lots of tabs. It takes me usually some effort to close the
tabs, as it keeps crashing and crashing. Is there a workaround for this?
This is with X2go client 3.01-2 on Windows. I know this is an old version
of X2go, but when trying the new version, they both fail on Linux and
Windows with the error "cannot open X screen" or something. (do I have to
upgrade the x2go server too, might that be the problem to be able to use
the new client? I depend on x2go and use it long hours every day so
breakage is annoying)

Thanks,

Markus