[X2Go-User] cups-x2go problem printing multiple copies from windows terminal server. Fix inside ( i guess )

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:26:31 CET 2012

Hello, ML.

I've found a bug when i try to print multiple copies from a Windows Terminal
Server to x2go-printer if the document has only one page, it only prints one
copy. Strangely this does not happen if the document has more than one page.

How to reproduce

Open a x2go-session, open Freerdp to a windows terminal server, write a new
Word Document with only one page. Now print the document with more than 1
copy.

Steps to correct it:

I've changed the line in /usr/lib/cups/backend/cups-x2go to:

# PS2PDF command
my $ps2pdf = "/usr/bin/gs -q -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -
dSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=\"%s.pdf\" -dAutoRotatePages=/PageByPage
-dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -
dPDFSETTINGS=/printer -dDoNumCopies  -c .setpdfwrite -f \"%s\"";

FROM:

# PS2PDF command
my $ps2pdf = "/usr/bin/gs -q -dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -
dSAFER -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=\"%s.pdf\" -dAutoRotatePages=/PageByPage
-dAutoFilterColorImages=false -dColorImageFilter=/FlateEncode -
dPDFSETTINGS=/prepress -c .setpdfwrite -f \"%s\"";

--
Helmer Teles

eM at il   : helmer{DOT}teles[AT] google Email
Web Page: http://hteles.wordpress.com