[X2Go-User] Problem with X2GO session

Piotr Mozdzynski mozdzyp at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:54:06 CET 2012

Hello.

I am new to this list  , sorry for starting from issues..

we are facing problems with X2go , it crashes X2GO session when we open
the Office 2007 "quick access button"
This does not occur on direct sessions , only when connected via X2GO.
We found this
article : http://www.codeweavers.com/support/tickets/browse/?ticket_id=845080;
We disabled the registry in Wine , this helped and Office2007 is not
crashing , but the buttons are missing and we cannot see hi-lighted text
in MS-Word/Excel , several things are missing.

Only what I can attach here is a line from syslog (X2go Server) :

kernel: [84085.656572] x2goagent[16641]: segfault at 7f0b9dd61ff4 ip
00000000004d3650 sp 00007fff09b8aff8 error 4 in nxagent[400000+4fa000]

Anyone had simmilar problems ? I remember before X2go was also crashing
on some applications , but after few updates it doesn't anymore.

Could not find anything more , any help to resolve this much
appreciated.

regards
Piotr