[X2Go-User] X2Go client change password on logon

k.whitaker at woffleys.co.uk k.whitaker at woffleys.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 13:43:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

X2GO is working perfectly on debian squeeze, however does anyone know
how to change a user's password via the x2go client on login?
unfortunately our set-up requires passwords to be changed every 60
days and when its expired I get the message:

Connection failed WARNING: Your password has expired. Password change
required but no TTY available.

apart from using putty or plink or ssh to trigger a password change,
Im hoping there's a way to do this within the client.

Kind Regards,

Kris.