[X2Go-User] Can Only Keep One Session at a Time

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Mon Jul 9 07:09:15 CEST 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012, at 06:32, Daniel Lindgren wrote:
> Could be a TCP port conflict. Try changing the value for SSH_PORT to
> 30200 in /usr/bin/x2gostartagent on one of the target machines so they
> are using different port ranges. End all X2Go sessions (not just
> disconnect, log out) before you try again.

I don't see how it could be a port conflict, as one is addressed at
192.168.1.3:22 and the other at 192.168.1.4:22.

Unless the problem is on the client end trying to access the two through
some common channel.  But if this were the case, it wouldn't have worked
before and it did.  I could have two sessions open on the laptop to two
different destination machines.

I don't think it's that SSH can only do one session as I can ssh to a
target while the x2go client is running, and anyway the ssh servers are
on different machines.

                          wherever you are