[X2Go-User] X2go server "Wheezy stable branche" ?

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Jul 4 10:54:33 CEST 2012

Hello,

The last time X2go is very alive with many new versions. Nice!

But sometimes new versions introduce new issues. That's a problem in
production environments.

Maybe we could indroduce a new "stable" branch, together with the coming
Debian Wheezy, for usage in production environments?
With only security fixes, and eventually some very little other fixes?

(For me it's not really needed that the support is all the livetime of
Wheezy. I mean, there could come a next version with at some point, but
it's important that there is enough time to test it.)

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl