[X2go-User] Problem with xfreerdp ( any version )

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:41:58 CET 2012

On Tuesday 31 January 2012 13:31:01 John A. Sullivan III wrote:
> > After last x2goagent update both of them produce the same problem.
> >
> > Forget to mention in last email, i'm using x2go/stable ppa. Today i've
> > tried with the nightly ppa and the problem persist.
> >
> > Thanks for your help. I didn't make a backup of my previous VM and i
> > can't rollback.
>
> <snip>
> Oops! I see it in the title - sorry - John

Hi, John,

i think that is related to the newest x2goagent and nx combo. Also i forget to
say that the same script runs well with ssh -X with no problems whatsoever
with freerdp.
Could you please compare your xdpyinfo glxinfo xvinfo with the ones i provided
in  the first email? i think that there is a bug with current nx & x2goagent
libs. Also when running x2goagent :80 & launching a xterm with xfreerdp -u a
$server:$port it fails with bad windows, too.

This is my installed related packages.

cups-x2go3.0.0.3-0~54~oneiric1
x2goagent2:3.5.0.8-0~171~oneiric1
x2goclient3.99.0.5-0~139~oneiric1
x2goplugin3.99.0.5-0~139~oneiric1
x2goserver3.0.99.9-0~416~oneiric1
x2goserver-compat3.0.99.9-0~416~oneiric1
x2goserver-extensions3.0.99.9-0~416~oneiric1
x2goserver-printing3.0.99.9-0~416~oneiric1
libnx-x112:3.5.0.8-0~171~oneiric1
libxcomp32:3.5.0.8-0~171~oneiric1
libxcompext32:3.5.0.8-0~171~oneiric1
libxcompshad32:3.5.0.8-0~171~oneiric1