[X2go-User] Connection fails when connecting windows client

christoffer krakou christoffer at fleten.net
Thu Jan 26 09:34:35 CET 2012

Hello X2go-people

I have a Ubuntu 11.10 server running X2go. From my own ubuntu i can
connect fine with the 3.0.99.04 client from the PPA archive. The
server's version is 3.0.99.9.

When a Windows client connects (v. 3.0.99.4) to my server, the client
program seems to hang at "connecting". On the server, a process called
x2gostartsession goes completely nuts and takes up all the system
resources. The session is owned by the user trying to log in.

What can this be caused by?

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Christoffer Krakou