[X2go-User] AD integration?

Jonathan Brown jbssfl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:07:29 CET 2012

Hello,

I have been researching various options and it seems that x2go is
preferable as it is based on nx and is actively developed.  I want to try
it out, however just had a quick question on AD integration.  I understand
there is this ldap option for the client, however, what about just joining
the host server to a domain using likewise or centrify, and then once
confirmed that users can log in via console and ssh with AD, can we not use
the x2go client to log in as AD user? Also would their be a designation
such as DOMAIN\\ADusername ?

Thanks!

--
*"It is only when each individual has achieved inner peace that we will see
lasting outer peace in the world"