[X2go-User] how to completely remove/purge and reinstall

Torsten Bade torbatux at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:33:08 CET 2012

Hi John,

and hello to all others in the list,
Here are some hints from my side.
Did you change some Network Hardware? I had it in the past
with ltsp (which I used before) that somehow a change of network hardware
causes in this error. (change of network card, router/switch, additional
clients?)

Maybe you can install iptraf (traffic monitor)
apt-get install iptraf

It seems to be that the network stream break down and the session still
exist, and after a timeout
you can connect again. Now we have to find out why this happen ...

How often does this happen? (After 10 minutes connection ... or once a day?)

Did you tail -f /var/log/syslog on the server when you try to connect with
this error message?

Best regards
T.