[X2go-User] Excessive bandwidth usage

David Friberg dfriberg23 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:44:49 CET 2012

Those options are disabled.  I also tried running a gnome-terminal on
startup instead of launching kde, and even that uses 200k or so every time
I type something in it.

Measuring bandwidth usage with netstat -e on client, and router in front of
server reported 15000 outbound packets for my brief gnome-terminal
session.

I tried using wondershaper on server to limit outbound traffic to 56kb per
second and x2go became unusably slow.