[X2Go-User] Changing X2Go SSH configuration

Ivan Hernandez ihernandez at kiusys.com
Tue Feb 28 18:01:52 CET 2012

Hi list,

I have been working with x2go to replace my old freenx/PXE Setup. As I
use low end thinclients the cpu used for encryption is not that much
powerful so I compiled hpn-ssh and made it work with the none cipher. On
tests with scp it made a big difference making a file tranfer to go from
58%cpu and 8.5Mb/sec to 33%cpu and 11.6Mb/sec.

So now I have to find a way to tell x2go client to use that ssh client
instead of the default one, and with my options. But instead I see fixed
options that I can't change like:

ssh -x -a -oClearAllForwardings=yes -oServerAliveInterval=300
-oCipher=blowfish

So... how can I change that??

Thanks in advance

Ivan