[X2Go-User] X2goserver on Ubuntu 10.04.4 server...can't login.

christoffer krakou christoffer at fleten.net
Mon Feb 27 13:05:39 CET 2012

I'm experiencing this error as well. i'll attach a log file from one of
my login attempts. The attempt was without sound enabled, though. When
sound is enabled, it seems that Pulseaudio gets stuck in a loop of some
sort, repeating:

Feb 27 08:02:07 fleten-01 pulseaudio[29396]: [pulseaudio] main.c:
User-configured server at localhost:30002, refusing to start/autospawn.

about once every three seconds. I havent tried to replicate this fully,
though.

EDIT: I accidently cross-sent to the dev list. My sincerest apologies :(

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Christoffer Krakou