[X2Go-User] Call logout script

senrabdet at aol.com senrabdet at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 14:21:55 CET 2012

Hi All:

Is there a way to call a logout script (i.e., one that is specific to each user upon ending a session)?  In Ubuntu Server 10.4 we've tried various things including .bash_logout and /etc/gdm/PostSession/Default either performing a command or calling .bash_logout.

The "/etc/gdm/PostSession/Default" works if we log in directly, so assume this has something to do with xsession(?) and hope there is a way in an x2go session where when the user logs out, a script gets called in the background.

Thanks!