[X2go-User] Shared desktop

segalion segalion at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:41:08 CET 2012

I have sucessfully install x2go on ubuntu 11.10, and x2goclient on
windows...

I have sucessfully connect with "custom" and gnome-session-fallback

I have succesfully connect with "desktop shared" and fullcontrol and I have
the following problems...

1. Mouse dont apear. This is the most anoying
2. Other resolution diferent than fullscreen fails.
3. suspend and terminate button dont works

Please can anybody helpme mainly with mouse problem?

Thanks...

What is the tecnicallity used for desktop sharing? RFB-VNC?. I cant see any
x11vnc session as freenx do...

NOTE. x2goclient doesnt support http proxy connections so I had to make a
sshtunnel with putty, and then a x2go session inside (with 2 level of
tunnelling ), Could be great to have proxy connection support as nomachine
client....

Thanks a lot for this great project.