[X2go-User] [X2Go-Dev] Suggestion - x2go Community & Core-Dev's should set a date for a Week of Wiki updating/cleanup

Daniel Lindgren bd.dali at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 10:59:24 CET 2012

Hi Mike,

I do not use chat and I think that e-mail would be better (albeit
slower) since I rarely can participate in a chat session  during the
weeks while I'm at work. E-mail is "asynchronous" and because of that
it works better for me.

Another possibility would be to use a forum for X2Go discussions
instead of mailing lists. There are pros and cons:

- E-mail "comes to you" while forum's have to be actively checked.
- E-mail is not good for finding older info (even with archives),
forums have great search option.
- FAQ:s work well in forums, not so in mailing lists.
- Forums need more administration. Cleanup, backups etc.

Has an X2Go forum been considered?

Cheers,
Daniel