[X2go-User] Sound issues in new release

Frank Schlingmann franklins_email at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 14 18:16:29 CET 2012

Hi John,

 Your thoughts on US politics are very interesting; in fact I did not
know there is also a classification into left and right. But so far I
am only involved in european politics (if you can say so in a global world). :)

Well at least I found some time to test with 32bit. It is not a
problem as I am running my server in virtual box. I just set up
another instance and tried it with ubuntu 11.10 32bit. But I could
find no difference regarding my sound issues (or any other
experience).
 For now I have disable sound tunneling which fixed the problem.

Regards
 Frank