[X2Go-User] PyHoca Issues

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Fri Dec 28 00:29:40 CET 2012

--

[1]merc1984 at f-m.fm

Anyone home?

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012, at 9:27, [2]merc1984 at f-m.fm wrote:

Couple issues fellers:

I have PyHoca set to Log In Automatically and Start New Session

Automatically, but it is doing neither when I start it.

Also when I tell PyHoca to connect to one server it always always says,

"The authenticity of host [hex] can't be established.  Are you sure you

want to continue connecting?"    When I ssh to this host it always asks

the same thing.  Why is the system never put it in known_hosts?  My

other x2go system doesn't have this problem.

--

[3]http://www.fastmail.fm - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an

                          unladen european swallow