[X2Go-User] Configurable keybindings for x2go(agent)

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 22:30:30 CET 2012

Den 06. des. 2012 17:35, skrev Alexander Wuerstlein:
> Hello,
>
> NX annoyingly adds hardcoded keybindings which overlap with e.g.
> GNOME's. Where in GNOME, Ctrl-Alt-t opens a new terminal, in NX and
> therefore in x2go, it closes the session.
>
> Therefore I hacked together configurable keybinding support for
> nxagent/x2goagent as described here:
> http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:components:nxagent_keyboard_shortcuts
>
> Currently this is experimental, so please test and report bugs, if there
> are no major breakages, you can expect it for version 3.5.0.17.

I took a look at that list and found that the meaning/function of
several of the possible actions isn't clear to me (details below).
Is it possible for someone knowledgeable to add a description for each
of the actions, or point me, if possible, to a place with some more
verbose information about those?

Also, is there any key combination which makes the X2Go client to
catch/grab *all* keys, like <alt>+<tab> inside the session?

For me, these actions aren't clear:

* switch_all_screens
* defer
* ignore