[X2Go-User] x2go connecting timout with TCE

Florian Müller fmueller at thomas-krenn.com
Tue Aug 14 15:37:22 CEST 2012

At the moment we are buildung up a x2go environment. It should contain TFTP-Boot, LDAP-Auth and Load Balancing.

the tftp-boot is working (the login-client appears). But now i have following problem:

It's not possible to connect so the server (from the syslinux image, which is booting over tftp). The Details of the login-page say following:

Info: Proxy running in client mode with pid '1909'
Session: Starting session at '...Date...Time...'
Info: Connecting to remote hose 'localhost:31001'.
ZeitüberschreitungInfo: Aborting the procedure due to signal '15'.
Session: Session terminated at '...Date...Time...'

I've found an old discussion of this, but there is no solution documented: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/539

It's weired because the desktop client is working perfectly.

Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Flo