[X2Go-User] Window Manager Blank

merc1984 at f-m.fm merc1984 at f-m.fm
Wed Aug 1 18:48:43 CEST 2012

Well this is what I love about spending alot of time to set things up:
one day POOF, it's busted and requires hours of troubleshooting to fix.

Suddenly when I run x2go as client now, I get the individual windows of
the remote machine like konsole and filemanager, but I do not get any
window manager action, like the panel, plasmoids, or background.  Debian
Testing.

I've de/reinstalled x2go, dist-upgraded, cleared old sessions, restarted
the daemon, and nothing helps.  This machine runs KDE just fine on the
main terminal.  Seems x2go specific.

  merc1984 at f-m.fm