[X2Go-User] ubuntu 12.04 and x2go server installation - found reason for failed remote desktop session starts

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:12:27 CEST 2012

I just installed pyhoca-gui on my local pc running ubuntu 12.04 using the
ubuntu repositories and synaptic.

pyhoca-gui fails to start and displays:
*
*
*$ pyhoca-gui
Xlib.protocol.request.QueryExtension
pyhoca-gui[21497] (PyHoca-GUI) WARN: the current release of PyHoca-GUI does
not support client configuration*

So I'm not able to try it and I'm not sure what the problem is with "client
configuration"?

I'll delete the wiki entry if you are sure the sshd_config entry isn't a
problem but I'm not so sure.   As I've said changing it to "no" and
x2goclient fails, change to "yes" and it works?     I can always just use
this as my personal "fix" until some other reason for the failures appears.

Brian