[X2go-User] Crashing sessions

Terje Andersen teranders at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 17:28:19 CEST 2011

I see this error too, especially this with the gnome keyring, but if I use
the keyboard an fill in the correct user/password and press enter, it never
crashes the session. Only if I use the mouse and click the buttons it
crashes.

I can't remember if I have done this without a terminal open, but normally I
have at least one open.

This happens on more then one host.

Regards,
Terje