[X2go-User] x2goclient does not connect, Pyhoca-GUI does.

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Sep 20 17:45:53 CEST 2011

Hello,

Strange problem. I connect with x2goclient to a customer, it says after
a very short time: "Access denied. Authentication that can continue:
publickey,keyboard-interactive".

When I connect using SSH with the same username and pasword and as the
same user, there is no problem to connect. I've also tried Pyhoca-GUI.
That worked without problems too.

Can somebody explain me what's the underlaying difference? Maybe some
different library is used for DNS or something like that?

When I try it with x2goclient using a wrong password, there is nothing
in the /var/log/auth.log on the not-working-host.

When I connect to another customer with x2goclient, there is no problem.
When I use a wrong password there, it is logged in /var/log/auth.log.

With regards,
Paul

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl