[X2go-User] dependency perl-suid can not be solved not able to install x2goserver in 11.10 (oneiric)

Benjamin Shadwick benshadwick at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:18:43 CEST 2011

Not sure. Here are some related links that I was able to dig up in case it
helps somehow:

Looks like it was removed in this revision:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/oneiric/perl/oneiric/revision/50
Someone has a patch for a wrapper script here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~allison/ubuntu/oneiric/backuppc/no-perl-suid/+merge/62814

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:26 AM, MyCloud Service & Computers <
MSC at go2mycloud.net> wrote:

> my current repository:
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/stable/ubuntu oneiric main
>

> apt-get install x2goserver
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  x2goserver : Depends: perl-suid but it is not installable
>               Recommends: sshfs but it is not going to be installed
>               Recommends: x2goserver-extensions (= 3.0.99.5-0~76~oneiric1)
> but it is not going to be installed
>
> apt-get install -m x2goserver x2goserver-extensions sshfs  Reading package
> lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  x2goserver : Depends: perl-suid but it is not installable
>
> Is this the correct place to report issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Menno de Jong.

- Ben S.