[X2go-User] x2go client errors under Windows 7

Benjamin Shadwick benshadwick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 23:28:09 CEST 2011

I don't remember any additional steps after installing it.

I do remember that I didn't try the x2goclient versions at the link you
posted on Windows 7 because they are 2 years old. Instead, I nosed around
and found some newer builds here: http://x2go.obviously-nice.de/deb/windows/

I'm currently running the 3.99.0.1-092011 build without any major issues (as
long as I don't run fullscreen).

Also, make sure that there aren't any Xming, sshd or pulseaudio processes
running on the Windows 7 machine before you (re)launch x2goclient. I've
noticed that x2goclient doesn't always kill them when you close it
(especially when you have to kill it due to a lost or hung connection that
it refuses to terminate in a timely manner).

--
- Ben S.