[X2go-User] No login after upgrade

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Nov 22 13:25:11 CET 2011

Op 21-11-11 17:31, Paul van der Vlis schreef:
> Op 09-11-11 23:13, Paul van der Vlis schreef:
>
>> So it's a problem with x2goclient, it's not really stable too, I saw
>> some crashes of the client. I've reinstalled it, but it did not help.
>>
>> When the autothentication failes, I see "Access denied. Authentication
>> that can continue: publickey,keyboard-interactive". It's not a timeout,
>> it comes fast.
>
> I thought this was maybe a problem on my client. But now I've rebooted
> it, and I see the same problems:
>
> - x2goclient is unstable.
> - authentication failes.
>
> I am using the latest stable versions of x2go software.
>
> Are here other people with the same problems or with no problems?

I have tried it on another server with x2goclient. There I see no
problems. Als no instability of the client with this server.

So I think there is something wrong on the first server I've tested it
with. There I have still the same problems with X2goclient.

I've used the latest versions of x2go and x2goclient.

With regards,
Paul.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl