[X2go-User] No login after upgrade

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Nov 21 17:31:13 CET 2011

Op 09-11-11 23:13, Paul van der Vlis schreef:

> So it's a problem with x2goclient, it's not really stable too, I saw
> some crashes of the client. I've reinstalled it, but it did not help.
>
> When the autothentication failes, I see "Access denied. Authentication
> that can continue: publickey,keyboard-interactive". It's not a timeout,
> it comes fast.

I thought this was maybe a problem on my client. But now I've rebooted
it, and I see the same problems:

- x2goclient is unstable.
- authentication failes.

I am using the latest stable versions of x2go software.

Are here other people with the same problems or with no problems?

No problems with Pyhoca-gui. This works stable now. But in my opinion
this program is too complex to use for "normal users".

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl