[X2go-User] no session resume

Benjamin Shadwick benshadwick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:28:12 CET 2011

Ralph,

I believe I might be able to help with the admin rights issue, as I ran
into it as well and did some digging.

There is an Ubuntu bug report here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/policykit/+bug/221363

I think I ended up just replacing all instances of allow_active with
allow_any in the policykit policy files, probably by running something like
the following commands (make a backup first, though):

    cd /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/
    sudo sed -i 's/allow_active/allow_any//' ./*

- Ben S.