[X2go-user] Script 'x2gocreatebase.sh' not found

WforumW wforumw at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:40:46 CEST 2011

Hi,
But thats exactly the problem.
There is no script'x2gocreatedatabase.sh'under /usr/lib/x2go/script
The only script I found is 'x2godbadmin'

I tried this package

x2goserver_3.0.99-5+squeeze~main1_all.deb
I looked also in
x2goserver_3.0.99-5+sid~main1_all.deb
x2goserver_3.0.99-5+wheezy~main1_all.deb

Anyone can tell where I find the script 'x2gocreatedatabase.sh'

Many thanks,