[X2go-user] X2go client on debian ARM?

christoffer at fleten.net christoffer at fleten.net
Mon Mar 21 08:51:29 CET 2011

Hey there. I have recently invested in some HP T5325 thin clients,
wishing to make them work with a linux terminal server. Since they
canot PXE boot, and HP wont tell me what chipset they use, LTSP is out
of the question. That laves me with either XDMCP, wich dosnt support
local USB pens, or X2go, wich isnt packaged for arm.

How much work would go into porting the client software to debian ARM?
Since more and more thin clients are getting ARM processors, porting
x2goclient to ARM might not be the worst idea in the universe