[X2go-User] Mac client printing

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevel.com
Mon Jun 27 22:48:16 CEST 2011

Hello, all.  We suddenly have a number of Mac client users.  We do
understand that sound will not work because there is no pulseaudio for
Mac.  However, printing is not working either.  We have gotten it to
work in the past by enabling remote access (sshd in effect).  However,
we have done that on the last three Mac clients and it has not worked.
We have gotten error messages that sshd is not running and yet we have
started the service.  As most of us here are Mac ignoramuses, any idea
why this is not working and how we fix it? Thanks - John