[X2go-user] Ubuntu Natty X2go client

Neil Hunt nwhunt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:36:10 CEST 2011

All,

I know Mike got X2go server running on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty. I haven't been
able to do that yet but that's not my particular concern at the moment. I
was wondering if anybody has used X2go client (either standard GTK client or
Py Hoca) on an Ubuntu Natty desktop machine. I am trying to use Py Hoca
client right now on my Natty computer, but when I launch PyHoca I get:
administrator at ubuntu-kiosk-7:~$ pyhoca-gui
pyhoca-gui[5662] (PyHoca-GUI) WARN: the current release of PyHoca-GUI does
not support client configuration

The logo pops up in the middle of the screen, but then nothing shows up
anywhere. I see the process running, but I can't find any icon indicating
it's running. Has anyone tried this successfully?

Thanks,
Neil